Thursday, April 30, 2009

~My Reading Life~

My reading life hasn't really been that interesting. It's been kind of boring. I don't know if it's because of the books i get or maybe it's just because I just don't like reading books at all. I don't find no point in doing the journal entries. I don't learn nothing new from my book i just think wastes my time a little wen i could be doing like something that actually proves I read my book. I think so far i haven't really done nothing wrong when it comes to reading, I just think I need to pick better interesting books.
I would be interested in reading books about love and relationships. I don't know why but that subject interests me. I would do great on my book talk if I found a book like that. I also wouldn't bother reading at all if I found a book about that.
I think that book talks are fairly easy. You just got to give it thought about what you want to write first. Like it would really help if you make a note card before you do your book talk.

No comments: